I fail to change my homepage to Google for each time when I click to enable the browser, it redirects me to Search.aminzadeh.org without gaining my prior consent. I just cannot reset it back to my favorite one and I notice that there are many pop ups showing on the webpage, most of which warn that my PC performance is poor and I am recommended to download some software to repair it. This is really annoying. My computer system is Windows 7 64 bits. How to can I get rid of the problem? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
What Is Search.aminzadeh.org?
Search.aminzadeh.org is notorious for its deception tactics created by cyber hackers to obtain commercial gains from infested computer. It pretends to be a useful platform by showing a search box in the middle of the web page and gives some icons like Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter. However, in fact it’s only a scam that cheats users to click the links on the website and download its useless and malicious program. You will find that various advertisements are displayed under the search box. The sly program will display predetermined virus number and scare users to instantly fix the problems. On account of the browser hijacker, you will be redirected to Search.aminzadeh.org or other unwanted websites from unknown third parties when you click on some websites. The malicious website provides links related to misleading advertisements on your PC screen, asking you to download PDF files, install unwanted adds-on and purchase some PC tune-up products. You should not rashly click on that advertisements, for any click on them could lead to invasion of other malware like Trojan, spyware and adware.
Even though you purchase its full version to help fix threats, it turns out that nothing works out. It will automatically download and install some unwanted programs, which may slow down your system performance. It messes up your browser and you will find it unable to log in your Yahoo mail & Facebook. Furthermore, it can take over the local DNS and prevent it from any modification with the purpose of control the browser even if you have re- installed it hundreds of times. Since the redirect virus can corrupt your browsers and bring trouble to you, it is highly recommended that you remove it from your computer as soon as possible.
To protect your computer system and your privacy, you should remove Search.aminzadeh.org redirect with no hesitation. You can follow the step to step instruction below to efficiently remove this virus right now:
Unexpected Problems of Search.aminzadeh.org Infection
- Search.aminzadeh.org modifies the browser settings without your permission and it doesn’t allow you to change the settings back.
- Search.aminzadeh.org helps other malicious third-party malware get into computer via browser.
- The annoying pop-ups and suspicious links may bring more and more other malware on your PC.
- The performance of the infested browser may reduce greatly for the browser hijacker utilizes it to perform insecure tasks.
- Your personal information like usernames, passwords may be collected and sent to the remote cyber criminals.
Manual Removal Instructions:
Since the manual removal is much more complicated than automatic way such as using an automatic removal tool, inexperienced users are not suggested to use. In general, the manual removal task needs the user to have much computer experience. Luckily here we organize the manual method into 4 steps, by following them manual method will become much easier (The entries and files maybe different according to different operating system):
Step 1: Terminate all the malicious extensions in the browser
1. Start the Internet Explorer and click on Tools in the browser menu, choose the Manage Add-ons in the drop-down list.
2. Select the Search.aminzadeh.org in the showing window and disable it.
3. Restart the Internet Explorer.
1. Launch Google Chrome and click on its wrench icon.
2. Choose the Tools in the list then select the Extensions.
3. In the showing window, click on the Extensions, then find out the Search.aminzadeh.org and disable it.
4. Restart Google Chrome.
1. Run the Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools in the Firefox menu and choose the Add-ons, then click on the Extensions.
2. Then select the Search.aminzadeh.org in the list and click on Remove button.
3. Restart Mozilla Firefox.
Step 2: Remove the added programs of the redirect virus in the Control Panel
- Click Start to open the menu and click on the Control Panel.
2. Double-click on Uninstall a program under the Programs.
3. Find Search.aminzadeh.org in the programs list and locate it, then click on the Uninstall.
4. Follow the wizard to accomplish the removal.
Step 3: Reset the browser
1. Start the Internet Explorer, click on Tools then choose the Internet Options.
2. Click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button.
3. Click on the General tab, put a new address in the homepage box.
4. Click OK button to save the changes.
5. Restart the Internet Explorer.
1. Launch the Google Chrome and click on the Settings in the list.
2. Click on Show advanced settings.
3. Click on Reset browser settings button.
4. In the Settings windows, click on the Show Home button in the Appearance section.
5. Click on the Change link, type a new address in the box then click on OK.
6. Restart Google Chrome.
1. Open the Mozilla Firefox, click on the Firefox menu button. Locate the Help then click on the Troubleshooting Information.
2. In the showing Troubleshooting Information page, click on the Reset Firefox button.
3. Confirm the reset request after that.
4. Click the Firefox button and choose the Options.
5. Click the General tab, type a new address as the homepage in the box, then click OK.
6. Restart the Mozilla Firefox.
Search.aminzadeh.org redirect virus is a computer virus used by cyber criminals to promote their own website or other affiliated websites. Once it invades the computer, it is able to add unnecessary add-ons, plug-ins and toolbars and inject scripts to the browsers and make the web browsers cannot function normally. It is extremely annoying when you open your web browser and Search.aminzadeh.org pops up automatically. But you will be surprised to see that it still remains in system. The reason why it is so hard to delete is that it has changed system settings and browser settings, and it also modify the Windows registry and writes its entries into registry. All of these help it to stay longer and avoid from detection and deletion.
Note: It requires sufficient computer skills to perform the manual removal of this redirect virus. Use a professional malware cleaning tool instead if you are not familiar with computer.