“My computer may have been infected by Searcheasyea.com browser hijacker. I noticed that my default browser homepage had been changed by it when I ran the Google Chrome this morning. When I wanted to visit some websites in my favorites, I was redirected to other unwanted websites. Unfortunately, my Internet speed has been influenced and becomes very slow, now I want to get rid of this browser hijack redirect so that none of its pop ups disturb my work anymore. How can I remove this virus from my PC completely? Please help me to deal with this hijacker infection”.
Information of Searcheasyea.com – What Is It?
Searcheasyea.com is a harmful browser hijacker that is spread by rogue hackers to damage innocent PC users’ computer and steal their confidential information without any knowledge. This browser hijacker appears normally similar to other legitimate websites so many inexperienced computer users are tricked by it and keep using it as their homepage and search engine. To appear more convincing, it provides users with useful features like news, images, maps and videos browsing functions. By the help of the browser hijacker, you may usually have no idea how to reach to the website you need for the browser hijacker keeps redirecting your searches to a predefined websites which seem to promote specific things. No matter which link you click on, loads of ads pop- up will suddenly bombard the screen even if you have installed adware block utility. When you try to reset your default homepage and search engine, you would find it fail, because the browser hijacker won’t allow you to do so. In this situation, you need to delete the pesky computer threat from your PC without hesitation.
Malicious as the browser hijacker is, it won’t not only mess up your browsers, but also affect your system performance. The hijacker infection even degrades your system speed and modifies system files and registry entries to make system vulnerable to other additional computer threats. Unfriendly plug-in, ads-on, malware, adware and spyware will take this chance to slip into the contaminated system. Once the redirect infection invades your computer deeply, it is capable to trigger freezes, system crash and corrupted files errors. And one problem may result in other problems. In addition, the redirect disables security application and makes it impossible to make it unable to protect your computer. Thus, manual removal will be highly appreciated.
This tricky Searcheasyea.com redirect helps cyber hackers to access the infected system remotely to collect your financial information, privacy and other sensitive information for illegal activities. Sometimes, you may find that your Yahoo email, Facebook and online bank account cannot be logined because the web browser has been messed up by the redirect virus. Never set the browser to be your default search engine and homepage because it will put your computer into risk. Take action immediately and get rid of the browser hijacker completely.
Searcheasyea.com needs to be removed in order to keep your computer and data safe. You can use powerful removal program to help you if you are not a PC expert.
Effects of the Browser Hijacker Infection
- It modifies browser setting and registry entries without users’ agreement.
- It shows up a lot of ads or pop-up links to disturb online sessions;
- Malware or spyware can be prompted by these unwanted popups and suspicious links;
- The affected browsers will perform incredibly slow while unresponsive webs will be expected more often;
- Your online activities will be monitored and the confidential info can be stolen by cyber criminals.
Manual Removal Instruction for the Undesirable Browser Hijacker
Since the advanced anti-virus software can’t do a complete removal of the browser hijacker, the manual removal can be one way worth trying. Frankly speaking, manual removal is complicated and difficult so that it is not suggested those computer beginners choose this solution. To simlify the process, the basic removal steps are listed below:( Be beware when you are handling the system files and registry entries).
Step 1: Terminate the related processes immediately
1) Right click on the task bar and select Task Manager or press the Ctrl+Alt+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Esc composite keys to open Task Manage.
2) In the Windows Task Manager window, click on the Processes tab, find out all the related processes of Searcheasyea.com and disable them.
3) Exit the Task Manager window.
Step 2: Remove Searcheasyea.com related program from the Control Panel
1) Click on the Start button and click Control Panel in the menu.
2) Click on the Uninstall a program link below the Programs.
3) In the showing programs list, search for the unwanted program that is associated with the redirect virus and highlight it then click on the Uninstall.
4) Next, follow the prompt to complete the uninstallation.
5) Once finished, refresh the list and find out if the browser hijacker has been successfully removed.
Step 3: Clean Searcheasyea.com from the browsers
1) Start the Internet Explorer, click on Tools in the menu bar then choose the Internet Options in the drop-down list.
2) Click on the Advanced tab in the showing window, then click the Reset button.
3) Restart the Internet Explorer.
1) Open the Mozilla Firefox, click on the Firefox menu. Locate the Help then click on the Troubleshooting Information.
2) In the showing Troubleshooting Information page, click on the Reset Firefox button and confirm the reset request.
1) Launch the Google Chrome and click on the Settings in the list.
2) In the Settings label page, click on Show advanced settings.
3) Click on Reset browser settings button.
As you can see, Searcheasyea.com hijacker is a great threat to computer users, and you must remove it from your computer promptly before any unexpected damage occurs. One of its symptoms is unexpected system performance reduction and failure to load programs. Once you click on a link, you will be redirected to a page which seems to promote specific programs. Many pesky ads will pop up on your screen, luring you into download freeware and even purchase some unwanted products. Anyway, though the browser hijacker appears like other legitimate websites, you should not keep it as your homepage for it won’t provide you with helpful information. Be aware of your online activities, and get rid of the harmful hijacker infection immediately once your computer is infected. The manual removal instruction for the malware is needed if you have to keep the system running stably.